Reliable Performance Starts with Quality Property Acquisitions
NAS Investment Solutions’ experienced executives apply the highest professional industry standards to identify, evaluate and fully underwrite prospective commercial real estate acquisitions. Our team sets a high bar and follows a disciplined approach to secure long-term quality investment opportunities for our valued clients. NASIS is poised to respond to changes in the marketplace when targeting prospective properties for acquisition.
We are actively seeking property acquisitions in economically diverse markets with identifiable opportunities in the employment sector. Above all, the company values location, and values investments in primary and secondary markets with strong inherent fundamentals driven by several factors, including barriers to entry, quality of life, proximity to amenities and a quality transportation infrastructure.
One focus of NASIS’ real estate acquisitions is on conventional multifamily properties, with or without a mixed-use overlay, in primary and secondary markets throughout the United States.
- 100+ units (Smaller assets may be considered)
- Core Plus and Value Add
- Garden-style class A and B properties constructed in 1997 or later
- Stabilized properties may also be purchased if justified by location and other market considerations
Retail, Medical, Office, Industrial Flex & Warehouse
Other desired property classes for NASIS acquisitions are retail, medical, office, light industrial and distribution/warehousing assets that feature a single credit tenant with long term lease commitments.
- Single tenants with investment grade credit and rent escalations over the lease term
- Triple net lease with a minimum 15-year term remaining and escalating rents over the lease term
- Strong location fundamentals and above average demographics
- Quality A-asset of recent construction
The NASIS team values long term, loyal relationships with brokers and other professionals, and conducts business with a fast moving, no-nonsense approach to commercial real estate acquisitions.