Quality Acquisitions Result in Quality Investments
Experienced executives at NAS Investment Solutions (NASIS) apply a disciplined approach to identifying and evaluating prospective commercial real estate acquisitions that are most likely to result in a long-term quality investment opportunity for our valued clients.
The company’s aim is to optimize operating performance and realize appreciation over time, while generating consistent, distributable cash flow for real estate investors.
Towards this end, NASIS seeks property acquisitions in economically diverse markets with identifiable opportunities in the employment sector. Above all, the company values location, and values investments in primary and secondary markets with strong inherent fundamentals driven by several factors, including barriers to entry, quality of life, proximity to amenities and a quality transportation infrastructure.
NASIS’ commercial real estate acquisitions criteria focuses on assets appropriate for a long-term hold for 1031 exchanges under a DST or TIC structure meeting the following criteria:
Multifamily and Student Housing Criteria
- One focus of NASIS’ real estate acquisitions is on conventional multifamily and student housing properties, with or without a mixed-use overlay, in primary and secondary markets throughout the United States.
- 65+ units (Smaller assets may be considered)
- Core Plus and Value Add
- Garden-style class A and B+ properties built in the 1990’s or later
- Stabilized properties may also be purchased if justified by location and other market considerations
- Student Housing: Proximity to colleges and universities that strong projected enrollment growth in markets with favorable supply and demand characteristics
Medical, Office, Industrial Flex & Warehousing Criteria
Other desired property classes for NASIS acquisitions are medical, office, light industrial and distribution/warehousing assets that feature a single credit tenant with long term lease commitments.
- Single tenants with investment grade credit
- Triple net lease with a minimum 15-year term remaining
- Strong location fundamental and above average demographics
- Quality A-asset of recent construction
The NASIS team values long term, loyal relationships with brokers and other professionals, and conducts business with a fast moving, no-nonsense approach to commercial real estate acquisitions.