Reliable Performance Starts
with Quality Property Acquisitions
NAS Investment Solutions’ experienced executives apply the highest professional industry standards to identify, evaluate and fully underwrite prospective commercial real estate acquisitions. Our team sets a high bar and follows a disciplined approach to secure long-term quality investment opportunities for our valued clients. NASIS is poised to respond to changes in the marketplace when targeting prospective properties for acquisition.
- Investment grade anchors with long term leases and proven track record
- Brand-established shop tenants
- High traffic locations with above average demographics
- Class-A quality assets
Medical, Office, Industrial Flex & Warehouse
Other desired property classes for NASIS acquisitions are medical, office, light industrial and distribution/warehousing assets that feature a single credit tenant with long term lease commitments.
- Single tenant with investment grade credit
- Long term triple net lease with 12-15 years remaining
- Strong location fundamentals and above average demographics
- Class-A quality asset of recent construction
Multifamily and Student Housing
- Multifamily and student housing properties, with or without a mixed-use overlay, in primary and secondary markets
throughout the U.S.
- 65+ units (smaller assets may be considered)
- Core plus and value add
- Garden-style class A and B+ properties built 1990 or later
- Non-stabilized properties may also be purchased if justified by location and other market considerations
- Student Housing: Proximity to colleges with strong projected enrollment growth in markets with favorable supply & demand
The NASIS team values long term, loyal relationships with brokers and other professionals, and conducts business with a fast moving, no-nonsense approach to commercial real estate acquisitions.