JW Robison, marketing director, has over 30 years of experience in commercial real estate marketing having served in various executive positions with national shopping center development companies and commercial real estate investment companies including:
- Vice President, Marketing, SCI Real Estate Investments and SCI Capital Group where he was responsible for creating digital marketing platforms designed to assist a sales staff of 27 located throughout the United States.
- Vice President, Traffic Advertising Agency; Responsible for overall P&L agency performance, creative direction and agency research projects
- Vice President, Marketing, Westfield Corporation; responsibilities included management of marketing and advertising efforts of 40 million square foot shopping center portfolio located throughout the United States
- Director of Retail Marketing, The Jacobs Group; responsibilities included total responsibility for company marketing direction and marketing implementation at 42 regional shopping centers across the United States
- Marketing Director, General Growth Companies; responsible for the grand opening of two super regional shopping centers.
JW is a four time winner of the MAXI and MAXI Merit awards; international marketing award recognizing shopping center marketing excellence. He served for 6 six years on ICSC’s CMD Committee; a committee responsible for the development of the CMD examination, industry educational opportunities and achievement recognition. Mr. Robison also served as MAXI judge for ICSC and Maple Leaf Judge for Canadian Shopping Center Association.